I know I mentioned that I made vegan burger sliders for my BDay party. Well in addition to having leftover vegan sliders, I had leftover buns and mini bagels…so I googled what to do with them and found a recipe for a strata.
I’ve never made one, and the closest analogy is that of a quiche, but with the release of Follow Your Heart’s Vegan Egg, this recipe is phenomenal and great got leftover breakfast for the week.
- 1 entire box of vegan egg mixed as directed with water
- a bag spinach
- a container of cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 package of vegan bacon, cut in to cite sized pieces
- 4-5 mini bagels, cut in to bite sized pieces
- 1/2 bag daiya cheddar
- 1/2 bag of daiya mozzarella
First spray a casserole dish with non stick spray. Then layer the bottom with the bagel pieces.
Then pour the vegan egg on top of this. Next place a layer of spinach, then the bacon, and last sprinkle with the tomatoes and cheese.
Bake at 350 for 40 minutes.