This was a modified recipe that grew on me as leftovers.
- vegan waffles (they do exist in the freezer section, I like Vans)
- 3 cups of chopped heirloom tomatoes
- 3 TBsp garlic
- 4 tsp soy sauce
- 1 can tomato past
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 drained cans of pinto beans
- 1 package TJs chick’n strips
- 1 bag of freezer section corn and sun dried tomato mix (found at random)
Put some olive oil in a skillet. Add the tomatoes, chick’n strips, and garlic, and cook for 2-3 minutes on medium heat. Then add the vinegar, tomato paste, soy sauce, to the pan after whisking together. Last add the beans and salt.
Once the waffles are made I topped it with the sundried tomato-corn mixture first, then the tomato-bean mixture, then the guacamole.