This was so deliciously creamy.
- your choice box of pasta, cooked according to the directions
- 3/4 cup vegan creamer
- 1/2 cup vegan plain yogurt
- basil pesto- I searched for a recipe using peanuts since I did not have any pine nuts and made that
- 2 tsp cornstarch
- 1 jar sun dried tomatoes in oil
- 2 cans drained artichoke hearts
- 4 cups spinach
- 2 packages vegan TJs chick’n strips
Mix together the yogurt, cream, pesto and cornstarch in a large pot with a whisk, THEN turn on the heat to medium and whisk until thickened. Then add the tomatoes, artichoke hearts, spinach, chicken, and pasta. Stir well. I served with a side of garlic bread.