This was a delight, especially served with the vegan pull apart garlic bread.
- 1 package cooked pasta your choice
- 1 package beyond meat chick’n
- 2 tsp paprika
- 2 tsp all american spice mix
- 1 TBsp margarine
- 1 container sun dried tomatoes with oil
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1.5 cups vegan soy creamer
- 1 bag daiya mozzarella
- 1/2 cup vegan parmesan
- 1 container chopped fresh basil
- salt and pepper
- 2 TBsp minced garlic
In a large zip lock bag mixed the chick’n with the paprika and american spice. Then fry in olive oil until browned. Set aside.
Meanwhile cook your pasta.
Next heat the garlic over medium heat in the melted margarine. Add the tomatoes and red pepper flakes. Lastly add the creamer. Remove half of this to a blender and mix. Then return to the pan and after another couple minutes add the basil, cheeses, and remove from heat.
Mix all the ingredients in one large bowl and enjoy!