I saw this non-vegan recipe online and decided I had to make it vegan. Turned out pretty tasty and great for leftover casseroles!
- two packages of accidentally vegan crescent rolls
- 2 cans drained diced tomatoes
- 1 large jar salsa
- 2 cans vegan refried beans
- 1 bag daiya cheddar
- 1 bag daiya mozzarella
- 1 package of vegan dorito like chips (see picture of Late July brand I used)
- 1 large container of plain soy yogurt
Take your largest casserole dish and spray with non stick spray.
First lay the crescent rolls as a layer on the bottom, making sure to knead together the seams.
Next spread the refried beans on top of this.
Then spread out the salsa and tomatoes on top of this.
Next put your cheese on top.
Lastly put the bag of crushed chips on top.
Bake at 425 for 35 minutes. Goes great with guacamole!