Yes, you read that right. Here’s another quick and easy slow cooker recipe to fill up your freezer with tasty leftovers!
- 1 package tater tots, cooked according to instructions
- 2 packages of vegan ground beed (I used TJs)
- 2 cups chopped white onions
- 2 cans diced tomatoes (not drained)
- 1/2 cup steak sauce
- 1 bag spinach
- 1 bag vegan cheese shreds
Mix all the ingredients EXCEPT the tater tots and cheese in a slow cooker. Cook on high for 6 hours. Add the vegan cheese and turn to low for 30 more minutes. While this is finishing up, cook the tater tots.
Serve the chili in a bowl, topped with tater tots!