I’ve been busy with many aspects of my life lately, an haven’t had as much time to cook elaborate meals very often: enter the slow cooker. it’s been super fun to play with now that I got a much larger one, and I’ve been veganizing many non-vegan recipes I have found online this month for leftovers. Today’s recipe is my veganized version of a Chicken Enchilada Chili.
- 1 package TJs vegan chick’n strips
- 1 bag frozen corn
- 1 can drained black beans
- 1 can drained kidney beans
- 1 can red enchilada sauce
- 2 TBsp taco or enchilada seasoning
- 1 bag daiya cheddar cheese
- sour cream and tortilla chips to top the chili
- I put all the ingredients in the slow cooker except the toppings and cooked on high for 4 hours.