Another month went by and I’ve been too tired and busy to write, but I’ve been saving some tasty recipes that I can now finally get up here.
One of my Christmas presents this year was a Quesadilla Maker, which I got right to work using!
- 1 can pre-made vegan chili (I used Amy’s)
- 1 bag thawed frozen corn
- 1 can drained white beans
- 1 can drained black beans
- 1 can drained green chiles
- salt and pepper
- 1 serving of the spreadable mexican cheese here
- 1 cup each of vegan mozzarella and pepper jack mixed together
Assemble is pretty easy. In a large bowl mix together the different beans, corn, chiles, and salt and pepper.
Have al your ingredients in the bowls ready and assemble:
-spread the queso on the bottom tortilla.
-put the bean mixture on top of that
-put the daiya cheese on top of that
-top with another tortilla
Meanwhile heat up the chili in a pot.
Carefully transport to the quesadilla maker and cook! This makes it so much easier because in the past when I made all my wonderful quesadilla recipes I ended up having them fall apart when I tried to flip them!