This was a jam packed dish with more roasted veggies then you can imagine: vegan heaven!
- 2 large sweet potatoes, peeled and diced
- 2 heads cauliflower, chopped
- 2 cans drained chickpeas
- 1 bushel of asparagus
- 4 beets, peeled and diced
- 1 bag of brussels sprouts
- 1 bag of multi color potatoes (white and purple and red, diced)
- 1 bag multi color carrots, peeled and chopped
- 1 package broccolini, chopped
- 4 portobello mushrooms, sliced
- 1 bag quinoa, cooked according to package
- 1 avocado
- 4 TBsp lemon juice
- 4 TBsp olive oil
- 2 TBsp garlic
- 1 can coconut milk
- 1/2 cup water
- olive oil
Preheat the oven to 425.
I arranged the sprouts, broccolini and mushrooms together with a dash of garlic powder.
The rest of the veggies I kept relatively separate from the others. Then the tough part is figuring out how to arrange in the oven, which I was able to do all at once in various stages.
Sprouts/mushroom/broccolini mixture- 20 minutes
beets and potatoes- 45 minutes
cauliflower, carrots and chickpeas- 25 minutes
Meanwhile in a blender combine the avocado, coconut milk, lemon juice, garlic, olive oil, and water- this will be the sauce.
Serve the veggies over quinoa and top with the sauce!