Time for another round of catch up and posting my recipes from the last couple weeks. Today was a simple pizza that turned out ok. I probably won’t make it again though, can’t seem to perfect getting the sliced tomatoes to cook right.
- two packages of TJs pizza dough, rolled out on to pre-greased pan
- two sliced beefsteak tomatoes
- 1 sliced green bell pepper
- 1 package of vegan bacon, diced
- 1 package of lightlife sausage, formed in to meatball sized pieces
- mozzarella (daiya)
- cheddar (daiya)
Spread your pizza dough out.
Spread a thin layer of marinara on this.
Next top with a thin layer of mozzarella.
Then the tomatoes, then the peppers, then last the fake meats and then the cheddar on top of that. Bake at 500 for 8 minutes.