This was a fun recipe and a great one for leftovers for the week.
- 4 yellow potatoes, thinly sliced
- 2 cans artichoke hearts, drained
- 2 carrots, peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 parsnips, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 leek, white part, thinly sliced
- 2 TBsp garlic
- salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tsp thyme
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- olive oil
Heat the over to 375.
Cook the garlic, leek, and artichoke in olive oil over medium heat for five minutes.
Add in the water and thyme in the last minute.
In a large casserole dish line the potatoes, carrots, and parsnips on the bottom in one layer using half of them, then top with half of the artichoke mixture, then repeat.
Mix together the bread crumbs, paprika, and 2 Tbsp olive oil. Spread this over the top.
Bake for 45 minutes.