This was melt in your mouth amazing!
- package of remade pizza dough
- 1/2 container of vegan ricotta
- 2 containers of oyster mushrooms
- 1 can drained artichoke hearts
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- daiya mozzarella
- homemade vegan parmesan (google the recipe, it is so easy to make!)
First cut up the mushrooms in to tiny pieces as if they were clam, and then fry them in some olive oil over medium heat for 5-7 minutes.
Next mix this in to a bowl with all the remaining ingredients.
Spread over the pizza dough and roll up in to a calzone.
Bake at 450 for 20 minutes.
Serve with a side of marinara!