Pretty proud of this one, though it was not that difficult to make.
- 3/4 cup butterscotch chips (you can find vegan ones at veganessentials.com)
- 1/3 cup vegan chocolate chips
- 1.5 cups crushed pretzels
- 3 sticks softened margarine
- 4 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 1 cup regular sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 TBsp energ egg replaced mixed with 4 TBsp water
- 4 tsp vanilla
Mix together the margarine with the brown and regular sugar, as well as the egg replacer and vanilla.
Mix together the flour, salt and baking soda in a separate bowl.
Combine these two. Once thoroughly mixed, add the chocolate chips, butterscotch chips, and pretzels.
Put in the fridge until cold.
Scoop out 1-2 inch balls of the mixture on a baking sheet. Cook at 325 for 15 minutes. This recipe made about 5 dozen cookies so I could bring lots to work to share!