I actually took this recipe from a blog where it was a sandwich, but I modified it to a pizza and loved it!
Are you sick of pizzas yet? Not possible, right?
- pizza dough
- marinara sauce
- spinach (half a bag)
- 2 cans black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can diced tomatoes, drained and rinsed
- 1 container daiya jalapeno cheese shredded
- 1 container vegan teese nacho cheese
- 1 package TJs chicken strips
- 1 TBsp garlic powder
- 1 TBsp cumin
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 TBsp chili powder
- dash cayenne pepper powder
Roll out the pizza dough. Spread the marinara on the dough. Layer the spinach on top of this. Then top with the black bean mixture and chicken. Squirt out the vegan nacho cheese on this and lastly top with the daiya cheese.
Bake at 450 for 12 minutes. Super wonderful and dreamy pizza!!