This one was all me and I am pretty darn proud of it. My co workers were jealous all week when I brought it in for leftovers for lunch.
- pizza dough
- marinara sauce
- 1/2 cup fresh garlic cloves
- 1 package shitake mushrooms
- 2 packages oyster mushrooms (I brought one and we had home grown mushrooms from our in house mushroom farm!)
- 1 package vegan feta
- 2 TBsp thyme
- olive oil
- shredded vegan mozzarella
- 1 TBsp minced garlic cloves
- 1 TBsp lemon juice
First slice the lower part of the leeks in to thin circles and fry with the whole garlic cloves in olive oil until wilted and browned, adding the thyme to this just before you remove it from heat.
Next start on the mushrooms. Take all of them and cut them in to small pieces. Place in a skillet and dry with some olive oil, sprinkling with salt and pepper.
Roll out your dough. Spread a layer of marinara on the bottom. Next top it with the leeks, then top this with daiya mozzarella. Next spread the mushrooms on top of this.